To improve animal welfare and bring about an end to animal cruelty, neglect, over breeding and abandonment through rescue, rehabilitation, veterinary treatment. To campaign for an end to factory farming and rescue farmed animals from abuse.
To change attitudes towards animal welfare positively through education and publicity. To arrive at a situation in which animals are seen as sentient beings and companions.
“Transforming animals’ lives and changing attitudes”.
- Continue to rescue neglected animals but eventually close the doors because need for rescue is eradicated.
- Engagement with local council and government.
- Bring about consistent law enforcement.
- Improve shelter facilities to become an efficient (including energy efficient) and model shelter in Spain.
- Have a long-term funding plan and steady income.
- Raise the standards of the staff animal care skills.
- Have an education and outreach program.
- Institute animal therapy / assistance within the community.
- Combine with coalition of animal protection organizations in Spain.
- Zero tolerance of animal abuse in society. Confront and challenge issues which put animals at risk.
- Be a voice for the animals in Spain.
- High ethics and integrity.
- Transparency of policies and finances.
- High standards of shelter management and animal care within the shelter.