- To improve animal welfare and bring about an end to animal cruelty, neglect, overbreeding and abandonment through rescue, rehabilitation, veterinary treatment.
- To change attitudes towards animal welfare positively through education and publicity.
- To arrive at a situation in which animals are seen as sentient beings and companions.
“Transforming animals’ lives and changing attitudes”.
- Continue to rescue neglected animals but eventually close the doors because need for rescue is eradicated
- Engagement with local council and government
- Bring about consistent law enforcement
- Improve shelter facilities to become an efficient (including energy efficient) and model shelter in Spain
- Have a long-term funding plan and steady income
- Continuously improve the staff animal care skills
- Have an education and outreach programme
- Institute animal therapy / assistance within the community
- Combine with coalition of animal protection organisations in Spain
- Zero tolerance of animal abuse in society. Confront and challenge issues which put animals at risk
- Be the voice for the animals in Spain
- High ethics and integrity
- High standards of shelter management and animal care within the shelter